Official Government Forms

This is where you can find all the official government forms. Unless otherwise indicated on the form itself, please print, fill out and bring a hard copy of the form down to Village Hall for submittal.

Planning & Zoning

Tree Clearing and Grading Application

Pre-Submission Application
This no fee application gives applicants the opportunity to discuss schematic designs of a project with the planning department before submitting a site plan application.

Planning Board Application
Application for actions including minor subdivision (land partition), major subdivision, conditional use permit, site development plan, amendment of a site development plan, or change-of-use.

Zoning Board of Appeals Application
Application for an area variance, use variance, interpretation of § 250-, or confirmation of a non-conforming use (CEU application).

Contractor Training Requirements for Stormwater Discharges

Building Permit Application for Denial
Application for projects requiring a variance, to establish standing with Zoning Board of Appeals. Once the building department denies the permit application, the applicant may file a ZBA Application for relief.