Village of Port Jefferson Board of Trustees meeting scheduled for July 6, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Executive Order 202.1 adopted by the Governor of the State of New York on March 12, 2020, Article 7 of the Public Officers Law, entitled Open Meetings Law, is suspended “to the extent necessary to permit any public body to meet and take such actions authorized by the law without permitting in public in-person access to meetings and authorizing such meetings to be held remotely by conference call or similar service, provided that the public has the ability to view or listen to such proceeding and that such meetings are recorded and later transcribed”.
Accordingly, the Village of Port Jefferson Board of Trustees meeting scheduled for July 6th, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. will be held remotely by video conference. Members of the public may view the meeting and obtain materials for the meeting (if any) live on the internet at: www.portjeff.com/virtualmeetings
Minutes of the meeting will be posted on the Village website after the meeting
The public will be able to comment underneath public YouTube video the night of and.comments will be read aloud as long as first and last name is given in the comment.
- Covid and Phase III June 25, 2020
- Covid and Phase II June 5, 2020
- Guidance for the industries included in Phase 1 of the re-opening can be found here May 27, 2020
- Phase 1 Re-Opening Guidelines for Retailers May 26, 2020
- Phase 1 Construction Opening May 26, 2020
- Restaurant Guidelines May 17, 2020
- Mayor’s Update May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020
- Port Jefferson Open Today Video May 8, 2020
Watch the “Mayor’s Update” Video