Our Gallery at the Port Jefferson Village Center is located on the second floor mezzanine. Exhibits rotate throughout the year, the shows ranging from historic photographs of surrounding areas to works from renowned local artists. The exhibits are open to the public and are sponsored by the Recreation Department of the Village of Port Jefferson and the CONSERVANCY.
October 2018 Update from Mayor Garant Regarding the Archive Room
- Jan/Feb 2nd & 3rd Fl: “GRUMMAN on Long Island, A Photographic Tribute”, a historic exhibit by Port Jefferson Historian, Chris Ryan and Belle Terre Historian, John His
- Mar/Apr 2nd Fl: Sonya Horowitz, Port Jefferson Resident and Solo Show
3rd Fl: Patricia Score, Solo Exhibit
- May/Jun 2nd Fl: Christine Dupuis and Guest Artists
3rd Fl: Day Haven
- Jul/Aug 2nd Fl: Night Herons Annual Exhibit
- Sept/Oct 2nd Fl: Archive Show: Railroads: Tracking the History on LI
- Nov 2nd Fl: Gay Gatta and Guest Artists
- Dec 2nd Fl: “Dickens Tribute”
The Port Jefferson Village Center is located at 101A East Broadway and is open seven days a week, except holidays, from 9 am to 9 pm. Admission is free. Open to the public
Call 802-2165 for additional information.