Our Gallery at the Port Jefferson Village Center is located on the second floor mezzanine. Exhibits rotate throughout the year, the shows ranging from historic photographs of surrounding areas to works from renowned local artists. The exhibits are open to the public and are sponsored by the Recreation Department of the Village of Port Jefferson and the CONSERVANCY.
- Jan/Feb 2nd Fl: “Winter Poetry”, artwork by artists Ewa Liniski and Maria Wiszniewska
- Mar/Apr 2nd Fl: Local Maps Through the Years
- May/Jun 2nd Fl: Private Group Exhibit
- Jul/Aug 2nd Fl: Night Herons Annual Exhibit
- Sept 2nd Fl: BHAC
- Oct 2nd Fl: NSAG, Cancer Awareness
- Nov 2nd Fl: Private Exhibit, Diana Kublik
- Dec 2nd Fl: “Dickens Alley”, Photographs
The Port Jefferson Village Center is located at 101A East Broadway and is open seven days a week, except holidays, from 9 am to 9 pm. Admission is free. Open to the public
Call 802-2165 for additional information.