Our Gallery at the Port Jefferson Village Center is located on the second floor mezzanine. Exhibits rotate throughout the year, the shows ranging from historic photographs of surrounding areas to works from renowned local artists. The exhibits are open to the public and are sponsored by the Recreation Department of the Village of Port Jefferson and the CONSERVANCY.
- Jan/Feb 2nd Fl: “Keeping Port Jefferson Warm: A Photographic History of Cordwood, Coal, Gas & Oil”, a historic exhibit by Historian Chris Ryan
- Mar/Apr 2nd Fl: New York Society of Women Artists: Form & Fantasy
- May/Jun 2nd Fl: Wet Paint Artists
- Jul/Aug 2nd Fl: Night Herons Annual Exhibit
- Sept 2nd Fl: Frank Margiotta
- Oct 2nd Fl: Gay Gatta and selected artists
- Nov 2nd Fl: Sandra Espada
- Dec 2nd Fl: “Dickens Tribute”
The Port Jefferson Village Center is located at 101A East Broadway and is open seven days a week, except holidays, from 9 am to 9 pm. Admission is free. Open to the public
Call 802-2165 for additional information.