Our Gallery at the Port Jefferson Village Center is located on the second floor mezzanine. Exhibits rotate throughout the year, the shows ranging from historic photographs of surrounding areas to works from renowned local artists. The exhibits are open to the public and are sponsored by the Recreation Department of the Village of Port Jefferson and the CONSERVANCY.
- Jan/Feb 2nd Fl: “Barns of the North Fork”, Photography by Mary Ann Spencer
Jan/Feb 3rd Fl: “Variations In Vision”, multi-media exhibit by Granville C. Fairchild
- Mar/Apr 2nd Fl: Wet Paint Artists Exhibit
March 3rd Fl: Group show, featuring works by the adult artists at Day Haven
- May/Jun 2nd Fl: Group Exhibit, Disabled Artists Guild by Princess Ronkonkoma Prod.
- Jul/Aug 2nd Fl: “Plum Island” Exhibit, featuring work by John Sargent
- Sept 2nd Fl: Private Exhibit featuring work by Mindy Carmen, Nancy Kapp, Moriah Rey and Mary Jo Allegra
- Oct 2nd Fl: “Artists United Against Breast Cancer” NSAG Juried Show
- Nov 2nd Fl: Night Herons Show Annual Show
- Dec 2nd Fl: “Dickens Alley”
The Port Jefferson Village Center is located at 101A East Broadway and is open seven days a week, except holidays, from 9 am to 9 pm. Admission is free. Open to the public
Call 802-2165 for additional information.
On Our 2nd Floor Gallery:
3rd Fl Exhibit –